WORKERS COMPENSATION ATTORNEYSInjured at work?, If so, your employers workers compensation insurance may be held liable for your damages and injuries, which can help for your medical bills, lose of earnings and compensate you for pain and suffering. It is important to have an attorney help you with your case as the insurance company will attempt their best to pay you the minimal amount possible to settle your case.
At the Law Offices of Vahdat & Associate, we represent people who have been injured on the job. We provide legal assistance to injured individuals who have sustained injury at their work such as construction worker, truck driver or any person injured during the performance of the worker duties.
TYPES OF INJURIES SUSTAINED AT WORKOur firm has helped with workers' compensation claims such as:
- Auto accidents during the scope of employment
- Construction accidents, including scaffolding injuries
- Crane and forklift accidents
- Failure to provide safety measures and a safe work environment
- Industrial accidents
- Unsafe work equipment and heavy machinery accident
Injuries can consist of severe injuries to the back, knees, shoulders and other parts of your body which can limit your ability to work.